Monoi Hot Oil Treatment
What it is:
This intensely hydrating and soothing oil contains a nourishing blend of Pure Monoi de’ Tahiti Oil and Sunflower Oil.
Who it’s for:
All skin and hair types
What it is formulated to do:
Each treatment improves the overall condition of the scalp and helps improve the strength and elasticity of the hair strands.
For all skin and hair types:
- Place the bottle in hot water for a minute or two.
- Test on your wrist and then apply oil to the scalp, roots and length of hair.
- Use dispenser to evenly to apply oil throughout your hair and scalp.
- Massage scalp for 5 minutes.
- Cover with a plastic cap or warm towel for at least 3 - 5 minutes.
- Completely rinse oil from your hair and follow up with an Earth’s Nectar conditioner.
What else you need to know:
- No artificial colors, fragrance, mineral oil, or petroleum
- No parabens, no sulfates, and no phthalates
- Safe for color treated hair
- Made in the America
- (2) 1 oz. bottles
- Monoi de Tahiti - Protected by a guarantee of origin, the preparation of Monoï de Tahiti is strictly defined. It is made exclusively from coconuts grown on the coral islands of French Polynesia, which yield incomparably fine lightweight oil.
- Sunflower Oil enriched with Vitamin E - Some studies show that the fatty acids in Sunflower Oil were shown to be more effective at growing hair than minoxidil.